Show of hands: How many of you have ever been 5 minutes late for something because you couldn’t remember where you put your phone? I can’t see you, but I’m gonna assume that 99% of you have your hands in the air, and the remaining 1% is a bunch of filthy liars. I personally have spent countless hours of my life on my knees, tearing my home apart only to find that my that my phone was crammed between couch cushions, rolled up in a blanket, or, for some reason, buried in the vegetable crisper. If Apple were to include an external keychain remote with with every device they sell, they could ensure that no phone is ever lost again. Just click the panic button and to set off a loud, blaring alarm that will instantly let you find whatever bizarre place you left your iPhone. I mean, think about. Cars have panic buttons, and while I lose phones all the time, I’ve only ever misplaced two cars.
Finish reading —> 6 New Features We’d Like To See On The iPhone 6
Reblogged from collegehumor
Reblogged from mortalkombatdaily (Originally from insidemycar)
Reblogged from mortalkombatdaily
if tumblr users were more like raven then no one would fight
Raven was such a realist. I love her pre-Injustice lol
Reblogged from fighting-fire-with-sparks267 (Originally from teentitans)
The funnyman was reportedly inside the club when the alleged victim started baiting the ‘Norbit’ star with comments about his height and race. More than a half dozen cop cars responded to a 911 call of a man with a gun inside the venue.
Reblogged from dekroth (Originally from theartofanimation)
You are not my family….you are a monstrosity!
What a primal depiction of gender differentiation
Reblogged from mortalkombatdaily (Originally from 8ayonetta)
Reblogged from fuckyeah1990s (Originally from fysailormoongames)
Reblogged from fighting-fire-with-sparks267 (Originally from unforgetablepuppet)
You really do remember me this time? ..
I’m so flattered! But you’re too late!
Reblogged from fighting-fire-with-sparks267 (Originally from zerolaser)
Reblogged from fuckyeah1990s (Originally from michaelshillingburg)
Reblogged from blackandau (Originally from chris-lives-here-deactivated201)